Saturday, January 19, 2013

JUGS #172 - Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  I can't believe it is Saturday again.  My the weeks are flying by with this new year too.  For this week, the colors I chose are White, Gray and Lime Green. 


If you are like me, you also like to see just what the Team has come up with.  Let's go looking:











How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS172. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 24th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love this challenge - the colours are just gorgeous. Brilliant inspiration cards from the team.

Glittertastic said...

Lovely colour scheme - some gorgeous inspiration from the design team!

Sharon
x

katskards-1 said...

As a first timer I wasn't really sure what I was doing and have posted the challenge twice!!! Can you delete No 6 please as this takes you to my blog and not to the actual photo.
Love these colours Vicki :)

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous colors!! Thanks for the great inspiration from the design team!

Teresa Kline said...

hey ladies, hope you all are doing well...I am so glad I was able to play along! you gals rocked these colors, thanks for the inspiration...have a great week!

enjoy *~*

kud said...

Lovely choice of colors!

Squirlygirl said...

WOW! So many great entries! I love them all!

Unknown said...

I decided to try some different things today so this unusual colour combination was perfect! Beautiful DT cards and entries.

Robyn Oliver said...

I loved working with this colour combination. Great inspiration from the DT girls

Our Visitors